We are thrilled to announce that we will be gathering in person for worship this Sunday, June 14th, at 10:10am at Green Pond Bible Chapel. We will be worshipping outside in the church courtyard, so here are the details you need:
- Please register—We need to know how many are coming to make sure we have adequate space for social distancing. Please register by clicking here no later than Friday at 5pm. If you have trouble with the link just call the church office at 973-697-0990 and we’ll get you registered.
- Bring your own chair and Bible—Make sure you’ve got what you need for an outdoor worship service.
- Come early—Plan to arrive a few extra minutes early so you have time to get settled. Greeters will direct you when you arrive, and you’ll be able to pick up your own bulletin, lyric sheet, and elements for the Lord’s Table.
- Please maintain social distancing—We have a variety of perspectives on social distancing, but let’s honor one another by not shaking hands or hugging (even though we want to!).
- Kingdoms Kids—We’re not ready to offer childcare and Kingdom Kids yet, but stay tuned as we hope to do so in the near future. Parents feel free to bring activities for kids, as being outside will give us more room to maneuver.
- Livestream will be available—We know not everyone is ready to worship together in person just yet. We love you all, miss you, and can’t wait to see you when the time is right. In the meantime we ask those who are at risk or not comfortable gathering to participate via our livestream.
In Acts 2:42 we read this about those first believers in Jerusalem:
They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread, and to prayer.
I personally am ecstatic about being able to do all of that in person. It’s been a long 3 months, but we’re ready to take our first steps of being together again. Please pray for our service this weekend as we seek to glorify God by making and maturing disciples of Jesus.